Join TALK for an exciting day of Internet of Things exploration in how smart sensors and software management tools can inform decision-making for cost savings with unique technology solutions for efficiency and poising for growth in the enterprise. In 2022, motion sensors are expected to account for 8.35 percent of the global IoT enabled sensors market. Total revenue generated by the enabled sensors market is estimated to reach 56 billion U.S. dollars in 2022, according to Statista. The Internet of Things (IoT) is an exploding landscape for the commercial and industrial sectors tom measure and benchmark data feeds for transformational steps to unlocking the knowledge of the enterprise for just being more profitable and productive. How we work continues to involve and your economic growth is keenly tied to the changes at hand. Come examine innovative projects that you can implement or learn more for your Smart Enterprise.
These will include:
- Climate control solutions for flooding, everyday energy efficiency and reaction alerts for large systems
- Energy Building Solutions & Management steps
- Exploring alternative solutions – Solar, wind and more
- Using sensors for physical security and protection
- Determining industrial controls that matter in an IoT framework
- Architectural and interior design steps in a Green World
- Looking at sustainability infrastructure for facility management and health
- All sessions will allow for discussion and question periods, so audience participation will be integral through the day.
Event: The Smart Enterprise: Energy Management, Sensors, Solar, Sustainable Infrastructure and More
Date: Feb. 21, 2019
Location: On Bellarmine University Campus, free parking
Time: 8 AM coffee and networking; 8:30 AM to 3 PM program
Box Lunch Included
Event cost: $30, includes lunch
All Business Professionals Welcome: Commercial, Industrial, and Academic environments will benefit from this discussion.
Registration: On Eventbrite, Registration Will Open Dec. 5th at 10 AM
Sessions will be posted on www.talklou.com in the week ahead! If you would like to sponsor or speak, contact TALK Executive Director Dawn Yankeelov at email@example.com directly. A small business showcase – booth area—will be open all day.