Frost, Brown & Todd is hosting a special event this coming Tuesday: Prescriptions for Data Privacy, Information Security and Cyber insurance in Today’s Dangerous Environment
8 AM to 4:30 PM, Muhammed Ali Center, Louisville, May 26th
Contact: email@example.com; 502-779-8672 or check out at Eventbrite
If your organization collects or stores sensitive data, this is a premier one-stop opportunity to hear the latest ideas from national leaders on how to prepare, defend and respond to current threats.
- Data Privacy and Cyber Security: From Policy to Program – Jane Hils Shea, FBT
- Ten Cost-effective Strategies to Reduce the Risk of a Data Breach – Jim Snyder and Cy Sturdivant, BKD, LLP
- Government and FTC Enforcement Activities – Robert W. Dibert, FBT
- The Impact of Cyber Crime: How They Do It and What Happens With Stolen Information (Working with law enforcement investigative activities) – Sophi Jacobs, Assistant District Attorney Cybercrime and Identity Theft Bureau New York District Attorney’s Office NY, NY
- HIPAA/HITECH Update: Enforcement Highlights and Lessons Learned – Deepali Doddi, J.D. Investigator U.S. Department of Health and Human Services office for Civil Rights, Region V
- What Every Business Needs to Know About the Telephone Consumer Protection Act – Christopher Burnside, FBT
- Crisis Communications – Jason Maloni, Leader, Data Security and Privacy Team, Levick, Washington, D.C.
- Key Note Speaker – U.S. Congressman Thomas Massie
- Traditional Insurance Coverage – William Passannante, Member, Anderson Kill, NY,NY
- Cyber and Data Privacy Insurance – Elissa K. Doroff, Esq., Vice President, Underwriting and Product Manager Cyber/Technology, XL Group, NY, NY
- Who Pays After the Data Breach? – Stephen Embry, FBT, Jim Snyder, BKD, LLP and William Passannante, Anderson Kill – MODERATOR, Neal Patel, FBT
- Insurance Market and Government Responses to Data Privacy Risks – Matthew McCabe, Senior Vice President Network Security and Data Privacy, Marsh FINPRO, NY,NY
- Juror Perspectives on Privacy and Data Breach Issues – Dr. Philip K. Anthony, Chief Executive Officer, DecisionQuest, Los Angeles, CA
- Panel Discussion – MODERATOR, Christopher S. Burnside, FBT, Stephen E. Embry, FBT, Robert W. Dilbert, FBT, Elissa Doroff, XL Group, Matthew McCabe, Marsh FINPRO, Sophi Jacobs, NY District Attorney’s Office, Dr. Philip K. Anthony, DecisionQuest CLE Credits available
- Join us after the session for cocktails and hors d’oeuvres.